Hotel Drei Könige has been a traditional fixture in the Bruch district of Lucerne for over 100 years.
In a total of 63 rooms, we accommodate tourists and business travellers from Switzerland, from neighbouring countries – and from all over the world. But what holds true for all of our guests, no matter where they come from, is our excellent location and the family atmosphere in our hotel. Thomas Hostettler took over the general management on 1 November 2016. The young director, who has already gained experience in the hotel business almost all over the world, is the fourth generation to carry on the family tradition with a great deal of passion. His parents, Doris and Hugo Hostettler-Widmer, are still at hand to advise and assist whenever necessary. We all look forward to welcoming you as our guest very soon.
Information for your stay:
- Breakfast buffet: Daily from 6.30 – 10 a.m., included in the room rate
- Half board: Unfortunately, we do not offer half board.
- Reception: Our reception is staffed 24 hours.
- Check-in / Check-out: Rooms are available as of 1 p.m.; check-out is until 11 a.m. on the day of departure.
- Wi-Fi: Available throughout the hotel – free of charge.
- Household pets: Your four-legged friend is also welcome in Hotel Drei Könige. (CHF 10.00 per pet/day)
- Parking: Three parking spaces right next to the hotel are available for CHF 18.00 per night. Unfortunately, the parking spaces cannot be reserved in advance. As an alternative, parking tickets can be purchased directly in the hotel. These are valid for 24 hours and cost CHF 17.00.
There are also two parking garages (Kesselturm/Altstadt) in close vicinity to the hotel.
In addition to cash payments, we accept the following credit and debit cards:
American Express | Visa | Eurocard | JCB | MasterCard | China Union Pay | Maestro | Postcard | WIR 10%